Looking for a reliable, quick-turn supplier of 3D Printing Service? With hundreds of CNC machines, our unmatched in-house capacity ensures your parts are shipped on-time, every single time. At Katio, our ISO 9001 certified CNC machining facilities are designed for both rapid prototyping and low-volume production of end-use components.
Kaito Mouldct leverages the power of the latest 3D printing technologies, ensuring high-quality printed parts with a wide range of 3D printing materials. Our high-volume capabilities and large suite of machines results in fast turnaround times, with parts completed in as little as 2 days. We specialize in several manufacturing processes: create your prototype with our 3D printing service then later take advantage of our injection molding services for short-run production.
Advantages of 3D Rapid Prototype
- Cost-effective printing services with very quick turnaround
- Customization and design flexibility
- Instant online quoting service and reliable lead time estimation
- Wide range of materials and finish options
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM): A 3D printing process that extrudes melted filament through a nozzle, building up an object layer by layer. FDM is compatible with a broad range of materials and can be used for prototyping or end-use production.
- PolyJet 3D Printing: A 3D printing technology developed by Stratasys that jets layers of a curable liquid photopolymer onto a build surface to achieve smooth, high-resolution parts. PolyJet is also capable of multi-color and multi-material 3D printing.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS): A 3D printing process that uses a computer-controlled laser to sinter a powdered material (such as Nylon or polyamide) layer by layer. The process produces accurate, high-quality parts that require minimal post-processing and supports.