How to make pet Bottle with molding HDPE technique? (2021 Best Guide)
FEATURES OF PRODUCTION HDPE BLOW MOLDING
The molding hdpe is a three-dimensional billet for the manufacture of PET containers. Basically, they use the blow molding method. Self-development of such blanks is a laborious and expensive process. In addition, to create such a production line, an experienced staff and modern equipment is important. Without it a high percentage of defects are inevitable.
Molds for blowing PET bottles have found their application in various sectors of the national economy:
- food, chemical
- construction, etc.
Manufacturing of a mold is the creation of containers with a unique design that provides brand recognition.
In addition to bottle molds, we carry out the full cycle of creating glass and plastic products. When ordering from a reliable molding hdpe manufacturer, you are sure that the products are unique, reliable and take into account your wishes.
WHAT THE CUSTOMER SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MOLDING HDPE?
In order to achieve a result and not become a victim of misunderstandings with an industrial designer, we recommend that you adhere to the following tips:
- Your result is directly proportional to the invested funds. Hence, it is not cheap to create an interesting corporate identity with a thoughtful design of PET containers. Keep in mind that a professional approach to design includes market analysis, industry specifics and competitors’ style.
- Basically, it is important for us to find out what kind of products you want to see. Experienced specialists work on the basis of the enterprise. Moreover, they will tell you what types of molds are suitable for your project. And how much time you need to spend on testing and preliminary preparation for production.
- Less is more. The simpler and more concise the future shapes of the bottle, the fewer additional elements on it, and the more advantageous it looks.
THE PROCESS OF CREATING MOLDS FOR PET BOTTLES GOES THROUGH THE FOLLOWING STAGES:
- Statement of technical molding hdpe specifications. At this stage, the customer provides his vision of the future plastic product. Generally, as a sample, you can provide a finished bottle, a drawing or describe it yourself.
- Product design. Preparation of design sketches of the form, drawing creation. Furthermore, you can read more about the design of press parts in our expert material.
- Building a three-dimensional model of the product. The designer visualizes the model required by the customer. Moreover, the design is carried out in a special program. Hence, it allows you to examine the model in detail and make the appropriate adjustments.
- Engineering analysis and volume calculation. Experts check whether the new form meets the requirements of GOST for disposal and transportation. Furthermore, it is possible to correct the model of the technical characteristics of the future bottle.
- Designing & molding hdpe PET bottles. Acceptance of the final form and volume, preparation for casting.
- Development of programs for CNC machines. Basically, at this stage, direct preparation for the launch of production takes place.
- Testing. Product tests process on an injection molding machine. A series of closings are performed to identify irregularities or inaccuracies. After elimination of the shortcomings and revision, the company issues a guarantee for its products.
Industrial design and modeling studio helps the client to develop the bottle mold and takes into account his wishes at all stages of production. The results of manufacturer work come in the portfolio. Hence, you can order and get a unique bottle mold tailored to your product.
WHAT IS THE MOLDING HDPE FOR PET BOTTLES MADE OF?
Generally, molds are made of technical or food grade stainless steel, as well as duralumin. High-strength aluminum alloy D16T. Moreover, we use it most often for the manufacture of molds for blowing bottles.
Advantages of using aluminum grade D16T:
- Light weight. Because the mold is a removable part, the lighter it is, the easier it is to work with it.
- Furthermore, the service life is over 5 years. For comparison, the average service life of a steel mold is 3 years.
- The presence of anti-corrosion properties. The presence of the thinnest inert film on the metal surface protects it from oxidation.
- Good machinability. Molding hdpe allows you to process material at high speeds and reduce the time required for machining.
- High coefficient of thermal conductivity. The productivity of a mold largely depends on its ability to transfer heat and cool the plastic being processed.
- Material stability. Similarly, minimal deformation during and after machining is guaranteed.
- Subsequent surface treatment is possible. The creation of an oxide film on the surface of the metal will increase its wear resistance and strength.
If you are still in doubt about the choice, ask your question to the specialists. Call the number indicated in the header of the site or write us a letter via the feedback form.
PRODUCTION TIME OF THE HDPE MOLD FOR PLASTIC BOTTLES
Generally, the time to manufacture a product varies according to the following criteria:
- The complexity of the formation. Basically, the production of a standard form takes 3 days. The creation of a unique product requires going through all stages: from design to testing, so the term depends on the degree of complexity and is negotiated during the order Moreover, it can be after agreement with the process engineer.
- Used alloy. For example, it takes longer to produce an aluminum PET bottle mold than a steel one.
Blowing machine type. The creation of a workpiece for a semi-automatic machine requires 7 calendar days, for an automatic machine – from 20.
Semi-automatic blow molding machine for PET bottles
The approximate implementation dates are indicated. A professional Molding hdpe company determines the production period individually for each product. And it takes into account the wishes of the customer about the work schedule.
PET BOTTLE BLOWING HDPE MOLD: PRICE
When ordering a mold for pet bottles, the price depends on the following factors:
- product size;
- product circulation;
- terms of production.
An example of an interesting design solution for a pet bottle
WHY ORDER FROM A PROFESSIONAL MOLDING HDPE?
Experienced specialists work on the basis of the enterprise that will help you develop a unique shape of a pet bottle. Furthermore, a team of designers, constructors and planners will solve the following tasks:
- Selection of the type of container, corresponding to the type of product and current market trends.
- Development of a unique geometry, shape and design of the future pet bottle. Creation of her 3D model for product demonstration.
- Improvement of existing packaging to stimulate consumers.
- Printing a silicone prototype on a 3D printer.
- Model development and engineering evaluation.
Since, molding hdpe technique is getting popularity, major industries are shifting towards it. Hence, it is important to contact with a reliable molding company. I would also suggest that compare plastic molding parts prices before making your final decision.